Creamy and delicious, baked Camembert is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next dinner party...
1 wheel of Camembert cheese
1 Dessert spoon of your favourite chutney (we recommend Apple & Pear)
1 sprig of fresh rosemary - separated into 4 small pieces
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Take cheese straight from the fridge, remove plastic packaging and slice all the way through horizontally with a hot dry knife
2. Spread the chutney evenly across the bottom piece of Camembert
3. Put the two halves together and place back into the wooden box if the cheese came in one, or place into a suitable shallow oven-proof dish
4. Score the top on the cheese with a cross and lightly drizzle over the olive oil
5. Place the rosemary into each quarter and add cracked black pepper to taste
6. Bake in the oven on a medium heat until the cheese is gooey and melting
Serve with your favourite charcuterie, crudités, sliced baguette or water biscuits.